Thursday, October 05, 2006

10/5/06

Today, I am grateful:

(hmmm...i am sick today so this feels harder than it should be...)
for the snoring dog beside me. today was a day where i deeply missed traveler but i know my heart would feel even more empty if this snoring, ear shaking, crazy dog wasn't next to me.
that my husband made me dinner tonight. i have been feeling nauseated with this cold and he fixed me exactly what i wanted.
for new friends who feel like old friends.
for pajamas with duckies on them.
that i work from home and could take naps at different times throughout the day.
for poetry. even though i cried the entire time i wrote the poem i posted for poetry thursday, i am glad that poetry is another part of my healing process.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online