Monday, January 01, 2007

day 1

it’s january 1 around 8:00 p.m. i am drinking decaf genmai-cha tea, sitting on the couch at home, and enjoying the light from our little tree as i take a break from reading blogs and hopping around the internet enjoying crafty sites. paul simon sings “once upon a time there was an ocean” as i get ready to write my morning (today they are evening) pages.

tea day 1

today i am grateful for:
a day spent with my husband
feeling appreciated
prayers
the hope for healing
the new year
washing machines
moments that surprise in a good way
a day without talking on the phone

3 comments:

a m y said...

I am grateful for you! And for this blog! I love this idea...I'm going to start a blessings jar at my house, where I'll drop a blessing in each day, and at the end of the year, I'll have bunches of good things to remember.

Here's to a year of gratitude!

XO

Bless you :)

Left-handed Trees... said...

Glad you decided to share this blog--have already decided to add it to my feedreader (which I am grateful for!) b/c I KNOW there are going to be days coming when I will need to see that gratitude still lives and breathes in the world...
--D.--

Julie said...

A great start to the new year. Gratitude never goes out of style.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online