Monday, January 15, 2007

day 15

it is 10:40 p.m. on january 15, and i am once again enjoying a cup of tazo chai. this may be my new favorite late night dessert. i am quickly snapping this picture in the kitchen as the camera balances on the blender because i am taking a break from work to watch the last few minutes of the golden globes and i don't want to miss anything. the look on my face reflects my “shrugging of the shoulders” thoughts on sacha baron cohen’s words during his speech. goodness. i am too young for this.

day 15

I am grateful for:
ikea
sushi
my husband and his willingness to go get sushi for me
millie’s sleeping body (her ear is hurting and i am so glad she was finally able to go to sleep)
getting it again and again and again

2 comments:

Maureen said...

well, i shall say it because i am thinking it as i read about your sweet husband getting you sushi: "He is da shit!"

okay, seriously, I have a husband who would go get sushi for me if I wanted him to .... if we had someplace in Helena to get sushi. sigh. guess i'll have to come to your place and avail myself of Jon's kindness. do you think he'd get me some sushi too if I came to visit?

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

i HEART this.

i HEART it big.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online