Wednesday, January 10, 2007

day 9

Day 9A_0002

it’s 12:30 p.m. on january 9 and i am sitting at the dining room table, drinking genmai-cha tea, taking a break from editing. the house is still clean. this invites such a sense of calm in my heart. i can hear the ticking of the clock, millie’s breathing, cars on the highway, and a siren. the soundtracks of a moment, a breath.

Day 9B

it’s 9:00 p.m. on january 9 and i decide to take another photo to pause and take in the feelings of another moment in my day. taking a moment to make a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows. feeling light and simply happy from a conversation with a friend. two different conversations this afternoon/evening have reminded me that i am on my path. i sit on the couch in the family room and snuggle in to watch “house.” a good evening awaits.

i am grateful for:
attempts at acceptance of photos of myself that i do not like
compassion
fresh air
tulips

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online