Tuesday, January 09, 2007

day 8

it's january 8, around 5:30 p.m., and i am enjoying a mug of earl gray before jonny gets home. i hear the hum of cars as they drive by; neighbors returning home from work. in the distance, i hear the honk of a canadian goose. my heart feels light after a wondrous "chat" with a blogger. as though we have known each other for a long time, picking up a conversation from where it left off two life times ago.

Day 8

i am grateful for:
stopping everything to sit in the quiet
people who invite me to simply speak my truth (and they aren't afraid)
my warm blue sweater i have been wearing all day long
the promise of what lies ahead
izze sparkling apple juice
********
(i tried to post today's post (january 9th's) too. but my computer is being difficult. and now i can't get into flickr. so more tomorrow)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online