Wednesday, January 10, 2007

day 10

it’s 2:10 p.m. on january 10. as usual, i find myself sitting on the couch in the family room taking a break from work. it is so cold today; a snowy day, i wear my hood as a cocoon as i have wrapped myself in my grandmother’s fleece vest that my mother just sent me. i am warming up. i hear the whirring of the washing machine and breathe in the scent of the china green tips tea sent to my by a friend. i am warming up.

Day 10

tonight, i am grateful for:
my kind husband
a moment that found me lying in the street making a snow angel (not enough snow in the front yard yet…it all melted today…though it is now a few inches deep again)
my belief that healing can be sent out into the world
laughter
friendship

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a grand blog. Thank you for sharing this.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online