Wednesday, January 24, 2007

day 24

it’s around 10:10 p.m. on january 27 and i am sipping tazo chai tea from the comfort of my new not-so-little chair in my little room. i am so happy to have finally created a space just for me. i had to reorganize again though because the chair didn’t fit in the corner i had planned but it is in here all the same. i will be done with the major organization stuff soon i hope. i might just take all the rest of my photos from this chair…

day 24

i am grateful for:
a place of my own
william stafford
my green fingerless gloves from kristen
sushi
remembering to bring in the silly (dancing with jonny in the kitchen)
the grief
the wonderful conversation i had with my mother yesterday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could organize with you! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online