Tuesday, January 02, 2007

day 2

it’s january 2 around 2:30 p.m. i am drinking genmai-cha tea on the couch at home, listening to “living yantra” from the album sound yoga, thinking about the phone conversation I just had with my cousin jeremy, and getting ready to enjoy a late lunch of edamame, goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes on crackers, and an apple. this month i am focusing on bringing more ritual into my life. hopefully, one way will be through eating during the day. remembering to eat is the first step. then, pausing to think about what my body wants me to eat for breakfast and lunch and not just sitting with my laptop on my lap munching on something mindlessly as I work. this little meal is one step in the right direction.

Jan 2

today I am grateful for:

millie’s watchful face
family
positive moments
pizza and beer
laughing out loud
candles
quiet

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online